Save for Health Uganda
Field Officer (2 positions)
Deadline of this Job:
SAVE FOR HEALTH UGANDA (SHU)
Reports to: Project Coordinator
Work place: Sheema District
• Mobilise and sensitize communities about the health insurance principles and CHI schemes’ functioning;
• Planning activities, developing strategies and drawing action plans
• Support communities to create health insurance schemes
• Participate in developing capacity building plans for schemes and in training the leaders
• Identify and link schemes to relevant partners to improve the performance of the schemes
• Regularly report progress
Qualifications & experience:
• A degree in public health, development studies, social sciences, social work or any other relevant field.
• A minimum of two years relevant experience in a similar position.
• Must have good computer knowledge with abilities in MS word, excel, power point and internet
• Must be between 24 and 32 years of age
SHU is a reputable local non-profit NGO promoting and implementing sustainable health micro prepayment schemes in the districts of Luwero, Nakasongola, Nakaseke, Sheema and Bushenyi. The organisation envisions Healthier families with simplified access to quality healthcare. Our mission is to improve the quality of health of Ugandans through self managed community health financing approaches.
SHU is looking for persons with the following qualities to fill the available vacancies on its health micro prepayment program. The person needed must be a team player, dynamic, self motivated, a fast learner, hard working, flexible and speaking the local language.
Job application procedure
Address your applications to
The Executive Director on
P.O. Box 8228 Kampala.
Properly sealed applications can also be hand delivered to all SHU offices. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Any form of canvassing including telephone calls will lead to automatic disqualification
Similar Jobs at Great Uganda Jobs
All jobs in Uganda advertised in January 2013