Living Goods (LG)
Deadline of this Job:
31st May, 2017
View this job from the main website
The Monitoring & Evaluation Manager will work in liaison with the Director of Health, to develop client survey mechanisms, data analysis to inform and improve field performance, and support to field teams to foster continuous quality improvement. The goal is to ensure that world-class community health services are provided across the network on a continuous basis as we grow. The incumbent will manage the M&E team and coordinate with the various teams on a range of initiatives to inform program implementation and drive continual performance and quality improvement. The jobholder should have a deep understanding of M&E and Quality Assurance to join our team and lead our strategy development and implementation of effective M&E processes.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Formulate strategies for ongoing M&E processes. Design survey tools and processes.
- Oversee continual assessment of quality of service and quality of data by managing ongoing calls to clients and field surveys, and analysis of collected data.
- Ensure feedback loops to branch teams and corrective actions implemented.
- Be hands on to make calls to constantly have an ear on the ground and assess M&E protocols.
- Review and analyse data from branch staff visits to CHPs and work with Branch teams to identify issues.
- Organize and support annual recertification for all CHPs to ensure a constant knowledge base for all health workers.
- Identify quality improvement needs of the CHP and Branch Teams and propose training topics.
- Lead and strengthen quality control of our data to assure the integrity of data for analysis, tracking, validation, cleaning, and accurate entry into DHIS database.
- The ideal candidate for the Living Goods Monitoring & Evaluation Manager job placement should preferably hold a degree, MBA or advanced degree related to Monitoring & Evaluation.
- At least four to five years’ experience in monitoring and evaluation of project/program level activities, data analysis and evaluation
- Prior experience in designing and managing quality improvement interventions
Previous exposure and experience in executing qualitative and quantitative research as well as managing research teams
- The ideal candidate is a data-driven, detail-oriented individual with experience managing M&E, field assessments, design and implementation of quality improvement interventions and client satisfaction surveys.
- The incumbent should have practical experience to do project design, planning and assessments and is passionate about community health care.
- Proven experience managing a team
- Strong analytic skills, able to identify a story and convey insights from the numbers.
- Strong communicator; strong analytical skills; able to collaborate across departments.
- Proven skill in developing and delivering training to audiences with diverse backgrounds
- Willingness to travel across Uganda with an estimated 30% of time spent on the road.
Job application procedure
All candidates are strongly encouraged to Apply Online at the web link below.